Monday, September 29, 2008

ecole





Ah oui mon premier jour de ecole!
bon bon bon
mon professor est un petit homme et tres amusant.
From this moment forward I vow to speek only french. Oui.
I will let you know how that goes...

I got two new pairs of shoes and wearing them in is difficult. I don't like the look of new shoes... its like when you just get a hair cut... they just look odd...
SO when I walk around and think no one is looking I kick and scruff my feet.
I feel very french in them because everyone wears boots with tights.
boots tights and shorts with a baggy button up t-shirt.
tres typical.

Why is traveling so freaking expensive? Squrew you eurostar.


pictures; pic nic with too much food avec Josephine.
Thibault - When I stare at him and when he talks it is obvious that he is going to be a heart throb when he is older.
And the lovely view from Josephines window.
tres tres tres bon.

1 comment:

j.temple said...

Hi!! We went into Sip and Kranz a week ago or so, and she was working. We came in and she saw our last name on our card and was like "Is your sister Annie?!" "Is that Preston?" I don't think I ever caught her name though, so good to know!! ps. we miss you!!