Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Allons enfants de la Patrie



Uh the BBC website is my new best friend. Above, from photos of the week. RINOS.
Oh and thanks changing weather climate, now freaky spiders - false black widow and soon the REAL one have made a home in England... Oh and a 106 American nun who lives in some nunnery in europe is voting for Obama - Take that Mc-lame ass- Cain.
Don't worry mother I am keeping up on the election! America you really suck, in case you didnt know. You don't see it from the outside (literally) - from here it looks like giant highschool clique drama - did you see the Paris Hilton video? go to funnyordie.com but first see the add Mc-dum made against Obama on youtube about how he is the BIGGEST celebrity - than watch Paris.


Sorry to say I did not attend the Ethical Fashion Show so nothing to say about that. My stomache is really messed up to say the least. It's gotten better though. I hear that the milk here is not good... my friend Nicole and I were talking to this girl in our class who said that it has made her skin break out horribaly and Nicole said that she had been having stomache issues and made skin as well. So. GREAT. Just as I convince my body that I do not have an allergy to dairy the milk here is lame... oh well it doesn't stop me anyway. My skin is beautiful! HOORAY.
I go to Versaille again tomorrow to try AGAIN to get my long term stay card. This little ditty will allow me to live in France for a year. If this family start to physically abuse me I can run away to the South of france! Spain... Germany... Any place in Europe.
Not many thrilling things to write home about sorry.
But this afternoon was cute. Charlotte is my favorite child. I know thats a bad thing to say. But its really true. I love this girl. She is so cute all the time and the things that come out of her mouth crack me up. I got my box from my mother and father today and she included the Emergen C packets. You know this right? Vit-a-min C powder. Well I thought the kids would like it. So Charlotte and I took a walk to the library and I gave her one. She loved it. She kept telling me "i love this". I told her that my mom sent it to me to share with her,
"Oh, when you go back to your house tell her I say thank you"
But she says it so dam cutely. Watch the video of her reading. It was during this walk that I discovered I love her the most. It doesnt help that Camille hits me every night.. she looses a lot of points... shes really lame. She really just makes everything difficult.
If I have a boy I want him to be just like Thibault.
Ines puked a lot - Sara was trying to get her to eat a lot tonight so she wouldnt wake up in the middle of the night to be hungry. But she probably will now!

On the way back from the library with Charalotte she taught me two french songs and we sang them very load walking back to the house. tres tres tres bonne!
Ok its 1:30.
Thanks for reading about nothing really
WHOOOO.
I will have more to say next time I promise.

No comments: