Saturday, December 13, 2008

nutshell?

So I have been running around everyday getting stuff done for my appointment for my carte sejour. Also being at the house is boring when I could visit my lads and ladies at my pub - my pool skills have improved immensley! Alexis and I went to a Bossanova show last night in Paris. After I got off we drove through the redicoulos trafic and around a billion blocks to find parking and then shivered the 5 blocks in the deathly cold to the venue where the group we wanted to see - Zuco 103 check them out live on youtube.com , when I die I want to be rencarnated into this woman. However they only had 5 more songs left to play. But we were very happy to see those 5 songs. Very much worth it.
My new family is amazing. They are the family I was hoping to have. They are crazy and load and helpful and interesting. I am going to get along with them so much better. The nine year old boy and I are going to be best friends. Only 11 more days till I move in than I go to Croatia WHOOOOOOO.
watch these;
this is called "a crime not perfect at all"


"tourtue an egg"


"a giraff with a necklace"


"sheep organizing a pic nic" - counting sheep when you sleep


ok I am going to a surprise birthday party for Alexis' friend
gros bisous!

No comments: