Wednesday, May 6, 2009

sausage-a-go-go

This post is dedicated to my papa bear. Happy Birthday (sort of belated yes)
We had a good chat a few minutes ago but he had to go to a webinar.
webinar.





I was able to get this weekend free to spend it with my favorite Nicole and Antoinne in Germany for Nicoles 26th birthday! We are driving this friday morning for 6 hours and than I will be back late Sunday night.
Than Wednesday through Sunday I will be going to Normandy with my family to the same hotel. My friend Mariam will possibly be there as well so that will help relieve any stress since I will be with Nathalie ALL DAY pretty much.
Than there are a few other things happening which I will blog about as they pass.

Nathalie came home with a pair of shoes the other day....
She says to me excitedly "want to see the most amazing shoes in your life"?
I say "YES". knowing that they are going to be epic
and yes they were;
Below are some ideas of hers. I couldnt actually find the exact image of them as THERE ARE ONLY 5 PARIS IN THE WORLD. They are Louis Vuitton but designed by Marc Jacobs who I didnt know actually started out working for LV. Anyway, her shoes are a work of art and look like they went through an african jungle 5 times.
She has a friend that works at Louis Vuitton and calls her when things like these come to the store and her friend saves them for her because as Nathalie said "She knows I'm crazy".
She said that Madonna has one pair and than some french Actress and 2 other people AND NATHALIE.
CRAZY.




crazy.

Soooooooooo I will take many photos in Germany and tell you allllllllll about my lovely weekend surrouneded by my new favorite language. german.
yes




3 comments:

Vanessa, Nick and Evan said...

Cool shoes, but where will she ever have a chance to wear those? And with what?

BTW, who are you going to Germany with? And where? And for how long?

xxx Vanessa

Natasha said...

That's crazy about the shoes, maybe she'll let you strut around the house in them at least once, so then you can tell us how that felt :)

I hope your going to Berlin!!!!! Only because that's on the few place I was when I was there--so much to do there! Have fun, come back to blog about your fun stories!

Natasha said...

Whoops its actually me jasmine, I don't know why it's defaulted as my sister on here...