Sunday, October 19, 2008

Faire des Copains...

Pub. Crawl.
Yes. 12 euros and you follow a group around Paris getting discounts on the drinks. Now my imagination before heading out to meet Sophie and Maddie was a cute little group of ten people - with their backpacks on and bursting with interseting stories of their jounries. I would bond with a few of them and we would devise a plan for me to escape these screaming demons I labor over and head out to Greece... Rome... Turkey... Austrailia. Of course these poeple are rich so they foot the bill for me!
No Annie... oh no... your imigaintion always gets the best of you...
After a lovely dinner with Sophie we met with her roomate and life partner Maddie! We got our rist bands and walked towards the first pub... it was crowded with many young adults... all who sounded american... or canadian... To give you another idea Sophie said "We will probably get invited to join a sorority by the end of the night". Oh well. Gung oh I say! Onward. Sophie Maddie and I decide we can be anyone we want to for the night! So I am January in Paris disocovering my Croatian families roots. Maddie is Ona (rymes with Luna) discovering her Irish roots. And Sophie is Yulie (rymes with julie?) ... discovering... what were you Sophie?
Anyway we walked with our MASSIVE group through the streets of Paris and make friends with some guys... I caught one name.. Taylor... the others were doned nik names - such as Football. He looked like he played football. And then throughout the night I would just call them Piere, Francois or Phillippe. They actually beieved our names!

















I will not go into details how the night ended except that I made it saftly with the help of Football, Una, Yulie and Piere to Yulie's bed and awoke refreshed! I did talk to the tour guides and they said that I could get in touch with the tour people and take poeple on tours of Paris and do the pub crawl! OOOohhh awww.... no I would rather not transfer from 4 screaming children to 20+ drunken young adults. nightmare. But always keep options around oui?
So I went home early to make it to the market in Saint Germaine. Oh I love the market. I bought a cozy sweater! Than my sick body got very upset with me (I have been fighting a cold..) So I resigned to my bed for a lovely nap! Ate dinner. And now am trying to do my french homework but oh dam you blogspot!

Oh look I forgot about adding this photo from a few weeks ago...


Oh look I made a trip to the Looooouvre and what sights did I see!

Anyhoo. Je parle francais a demain! Je vais a la ecole avec mes amis! Oui, et apres nous boissission le cafe.... mangons les crepes peut etre? OUI.

lovelovelovelove
a.

No comments: