Wednesday, October 22, 2008

My Gnomes have never been attacked like this before...


I just read an article on my BBC homepage about an all boys private school in Austrailia where 100 out of 250 of the boys ran throughout the town in only their tye as a g-string making a rucus. Apparently they were blind drunk. But my favorite part is this ladies comment;

It was disgusting, these young lads were urinating in my fish pond,and kicking over my gnomes. I have never seen anything like it, I have lived here for 28 years, and my gnomes have never been attacked like this before.
Sheila Outrigger, Melbourne

Jeese... kids these days are now attacking the gnomes...


BRIGHT NOTE! The family is going to London next week. WHOOOOOOOO I just have to watch the kids all day monday and tuesday than I have the hosue till friday and than I go to Brussles to see Annelies till monday. OH LOVELYNESS.
Dinner party in the works? I think so. Hay Caitlin, maybe you should start up that bake sale and come join? oui.

a.

No comments: