Friday, January 9, 2009

grubbin

Bonjour tout le monde!

So I might be able to be the cook wednesday nights! the cook who is usually here asked for wednesday nights free so I asked Nathalie if I could cook. I would love to do this as I could get better and try out recipies. Also they eat well so I can really make anything!
So I need your help. If you find recpies send them to me please! Not to difficult and time consuming if possible. Make sure it is delicous!
send recipies to; plantsandanimals@gmail.com
I will take pictures of the creations and put them on here.

Today I venture into Paris to combat with others like me to get discounted items. Yes it is SALES MONTH. This strange thing that the government controls so that no clothing stores have sales untill 2 times a year in a controled amount of time. Tomorrow will be mayhem and chaos so I am going today to hopefully find some goodies. First I will hit Marc Jacobs and Marc By Marc Jacobs. After I will go to Galeries Layfette - its very big with a lot of options. I am going with Nicole and after we are watching Antoinnes sisters new born baby. I will take many pictures today I promise!

gros bisous

annie

1 comment:

ann said...

Looks like I'm the first to comment on this posting. I've sent you a recipe. Hope you like it. Thank you for keeping in touch. Will write you soon! Hugs, a.