Thursday, January 15, 2009

She stole my pencil case!


Hello my sweets
Today, by request of Nataniel, I made an american apple pie "with the crust on top", he said. It was his first time ever having one. My mother sent me a very easy recipie and it turned out very well! It was also my first night I got to make dinner! Anne sent me a recipie for a quiche but it didnt end up turning out exactly like a quiche. I didnt have enough time as I needed because when I started at 6:30 I found that I needed butter and I had to go to the store and buy it but I queued for a very long time as everyone in the world obviously had the same idea as me. Anyway, William the 17 year old helped me as I was running out of time, dinner is at 8 but we all sat down at 9. But they liked it and liked that I cooked and said I can cook again if I want.
They have a cook every night except saturday and wednesday, Soryea (thats not how to spell it but I really have no idea). So I asked Nathalie if I can cook wednesdays... so maybe next week I will have another dish....
But after dinner was great! Nathalie and I cleaned the kitchen and talked the whole time! I found out she was an au pair in London when she was 18! So cool! She did a lot more work with the family than I am doing. But since she was an au pair she understands so its nice.
I really love this family.

When Nathalie came home today she had gone to see Nataniel's teacher who said he is brilliant in English and all his studies. However this adorable silly boy has been trying to kiss girls in class. There have been two incidences and the girls told their parents who told the teacher. So Nathalie had to have a talk withi him. He said the girl started it and he doesnt even like her because she took his pencil case. ooh the cute like of a 9 year old. I found the pencil case part the funniest.
Later I said to him "so I hear you are kissing girls at school"
OH GOD BEST PART!
He said he tripped and accidently kissed them. He even did a demonstration for me. I said but I heard it happend two times but he insisted that both times he tripped and it was an accident.
I LOVE HIM.
Top photo was taken for Nathalie's last birthday party. I think during the summer. They had professional women dancers and a DJ. And she had a stripper. She is in the back of the photo with the red hair. The silver hair in the front is Julia the 18 year old going to school in Strasbourg. I find this photo describes them well. I like it a lot
Ok my sweets
Im off to enjoy my L'Occitane products!

A


1 comment:

Sophie said...

just took some time to catch up on your blog! the kids are so cute. i love the story about the pencil case.

thats too bad you didnt make it to croatia, but i'm glad you like your new family!

bisous!