Wednesday, January 14, 2009

So the first weekend of sales month was nice. I got friday off because I worked today (sunday) for Gallette de Roi. Nicole and I woke early to venture out to Paris to hit Gallerie Layfette, mistake as that was where everyone else went and we were very soon exhasuted. We didnt find anything and were too overwhelmed by all the women scrounging for a good deal. Plus if you know Gallerie Layfette you know that it is huge so its hard to really stay focused in one area. We didnt have time to go to any other area in Paris because we promised Antoinnes sister we would watch her baby so she could go look for some baby clothes. So we realxed at his sisters aparment.


They returned and Nicole, Antoinne and I went down the street to get an apero - porto for nicole et moi and wine for Antoinne.



We returned to Antoinnes sisters and she had prepared a lovely dinner for all of us!
All the necessities.






I forget to mention my familes GIANT CAT. If you look at this picture he looks like an average sized kitty right? Well he is one years old... and he will continue to get bigger. I love him. But I love my Mia more of course.



But don't worry babies. I took advantage of the sales saturday morning.
Too much at Princess Tam Tam and L'Occitane

bisous!

No comments: