Sunday, February 1, 2009

my day in marais


much money was spent. YIKES! mama dont look at my bank statements. dont worry babies, I'm saving money and doing extra babysitting jobs on the side.
but I woke up the other day irritated with being irritated that I want these beautiful clothes and things so I said WHATEVER I'm useing my credit card during the last few days of the sales. i went out on a good day i guess. i got a lot of things for gooooooooood deals at the shops i cant usually afford. mmmmm parisian life is good. above is my new jacket.
next week; SHOES. yummmmmmm
i start my frist day of school tomorrow. im so prepared now!
looooooooooove you all.
more photos coming soon.

knee.

1 comment:

ann said...

Annie, did you make it to your class today? We saw pictures in the news of Paris covered in snow! Good you bought some warm things to wear. The new coat (jacket?) looks great on you with Grandfather's fur hat. Sorry about the little bunnies though :-(