Thursday, January 29, 2009

lights out!

Well tonight was exciting! Nathalie and Marc went out to a show in Paris and I was left in the house with the Solal, Nataniel, and thankfully William the 17 year old. One hour after they left while Nataniel and I were practicing for a presentation in class tomorrow ALL POWER GOES OUT. Now the house is surrounded in big windows. I grab the baby and emedietly turned on the alarm sure some maniac planned this whole deal and was coming to attack us all! However.... it was just a power outage and we got to act as those during the middle ages in France! They have this HUGE fireplace thats bigger than me, seriously I can stand in this thing. We made a fire and Sorya who live in the house above the garage came over cause she was out too and we curled by the fire. Of course just as Nathalie and Marc get hold at 11:30 the lights come back on right away. They said as they drove down the street they saw the power light up like a wave at a baseball game. mmm splendid!
I watched Cold Mountain and cried my eyes out the whole time. WOW thats a depressing movie. I watched it out of curiousity. Nick and I saw it one time and it wasnt the best movie to pick. I remember when it started I was bored. Then in the middle I thought it was the best movie in the world and then in the end I was incrdibly depressed. On the drive home Nick and I were compeletly silent the whole time. Nick do you remember this?
Mmmm well I love you all. I am going to curel up with a fat cat now.


OH Solal (I call him the baby but hes actually 2, they refer to him as the baby so I just do it too). HE SAID MY NAME TODAY! He usually calls me Nie (knee) which is pretty cute! But today he just randomly said Annie and I got really gitty with Corina. But he didnt do it again... oh well...

LOVE
Nie

No comments: