Thursday, May 14, 2009

Mc Skype!

HOLY CRAP. skype is the coolest thing in the world
so i was buying the thing so i can call unlimited in the whole world for only 10 dollars a month and than it says " do you want a phone number? you get 50% off cause you bought something else" so i said "hmph" and i read about it and it means all of my friends and family in portland can now call me as long as my skype account is on and its the same if you are calling someone next door from your cell. my number is even the same area code.

971 232 5951

so like when i call you at night and you miss the call that number will show up and you can just call me back. if i dont answer that means
a. i am asleep so dont call back
b. my skype account is off.

wow
cool.
it was only 10 dollars too! for 3 months!

wow

No comments: