Monday, June 22, 2009

merde














Ok so it won't let me put my pictures in order on this computer... but it goes from the bottom up. Nicole and I spent a lovely afternoon/evening in paris on the weekend of music weekend - there is music all over Paris for free. But we didnt manage to see very much...
The sun was out and we enjoyed a bottle of wine on the grass in front of the Tour Efile. We got invited to sit with a group of french people but not two seconds after we sat down two of their dumb ditty women were not happy about this and right in front of Nicole and I saying "non! n'est pas d'accord!" and some other french shit. They asked us where we were from and if we understood french than asked us to leave. The man that invited us was hanging his head in shame. Nicole and I walked away confused and dumbfounded as these women were acting like 12 year olds when they had to of been in their 30's.
Anyway. I ended up leaving my keys to the house at my friends house that we visted which I only discovered when I got to my gate to open it. Soraya (the 'cook') lives above the garage so I banged furously at her door and threw small pebbles at her window. Just at the second I realized she couldnt be home and was going to give up and sleep in the garden, voila! she arrived in a car and I hugged her many times. She fed me chocolate and gave me her keys... however I had locked the door to my bedroom as the cat sleeps on my pillow when I am not there which causes a restless nights sleep so I had to sleep in Julias room.
Quiet an eventfull night. I love Nicole.

less than two weeks!!!!!!

Annie

No comments: