Wednesday, July 1, 2009

prepare


my bags have been tightly packed like a tetris game!
I leave paris at 7pm friday. i have been asked how i feel and honestly i dont know how to answer it. i really honestly dont know what to expect.
my last week has been lovely as the weather here is beautiful but at the same time so hot. My skin by the afternoon is so sticky. Nicole and I spent a lot of time together as her boyfriend was out of town so I spent the night at her place every night. We sat in front of her kitchen window and talked than ended most nights by passing out in front of a movie. We layed in the sun most afternoons and visited the Saint Germain pool which was a let down as it was super crowdy with screaming children and the only pool was inside which we took one look at and decided to just shower and continue our sun bathing outside.
Nathalie is out of town just for tongiht so i had the boys to myself. we made pizza for dinner and nataniel and i finished the book we were reading - Witches. I didnt realize it at first but this is also the movie i watched as a little girl with the witches who turn children into things. I vaguly remembered scenes from it. I tried to find it for nataniel to watch but with no luck.

so in India i will have limited internet access as I am not bringing my computer. I decided to bring my digital camera but will be keeping a close close eye on it.
i will try to call some of you before i leave friday.
much love

annie

No comments: